Sendlinx was founded in January of 2020 by a group of likeminded IT professionals and software developers who recognize the growing population of users who need to send large or sensitive files in a business environment. As our name suggests, our framework allows senders to upload large files or folders to a secure location of their choice, generate links, and allow the recipient(s) to download the files or folders.
Sendlinx is not in the business of online storage. We are in business of developing software to help you manage the transfer of your data. If you wish to use your own servers but use Sendlinx's software to manage it, you can! This is our value add. Our pricing model is based on our software subscription licensing.
The typical user experience in this market has not been as simple or secure as it should be, particularly for those who may use company devices for both business and personal emails while still trying to stay in line with existing organizational IT policies. By current estimates, close to 85% of the workforce in any given industry engages in personal use of company email, accounting for nearly 10% of all incoming and outgoing email traffic on company resources. As we move towards an increasingly immersive and integrated work/life dynamic, these numbers are likely to keep rising.
At Sendlinx, we aim to improve the user landscape by giving everyone what they want; individuals have the application tools to customize their file sharing activity and organizations have the framework to manage device use and maintain security protocols. To address the needs and concerns of both sides with our design, we approached the issue from both directions:
From a user perspective, using their own Private Storage or a Cloud based one, for both work and personal, individuals require:
- The ability to share large files and folders with one or more recipient(s);
- The option to Zip, Encrypt, and Password Protect files and folders being shared;
- The ability to Set Expiry Dates for access to the files and folders being shared;
- The ability Change Links to redirect recipient(s) to different or updated files and folders;
- The ability to Delete Files or Folders to prevent recipient(s) from downloading files and folders shared by mistake;
- Notification when recipient(s)download the files and folders being shared;
- The ability to use different Accounts (work versus personal) to upload files and folders to protect user privacy and adhere to company IT policies.
“The care and attention to detail paid by the whole team at Sendlinx is really second to none. It comes as no surprise to me that they work with some of the industry leaders and attract top talent worldwide”